To send Bitcoin on Cash App to another wallet, launch the app and go to Money > Bitcoin > Send or receive. Enter the amount you want to transfer and hit Send. In the To section, enter the Bitcoin address, then tap Next. Select your withdrawal speed, then select Next. Review the details and select Confirm & Send. Enter your Cash PIN and hit Done.
How to send Bitcoin on Cash App
You can easily send your Bitcoin from Cash App to any other Bitcoin wallet. Let’s show you how it’s done.
Important: You will need to use a Bitcoin address for this transaction. You need to make sure to input this address perfectly. A single mistake will send your funds elsewhere, and you won’t be able to recover them, as Bitcoin blockchain transactions are irreversible. Be very careful inputting the BTC address! It’s better to copy and paste it, then double and triple check it.
- Launch Cash App.
- Tap on the Money tab. It looks like a bank building, or your balance, if you have any.
- Select the Bitcoin option.
- Tap the Send or receive button. It looks like an arrow.
- Pick Send bitcoin.
- Select how much BTC you want to send. You can switch between dollars or Bitcoin. There is a minimum limit of 0.00005 BTC.
- Tap on Send.
- Enter the Bitcoin address you want to send to and select it. It will look like a long set of numbers and letters. Again, make sure this address is correct!
- When you’re sure the address is correct, hit Next.
- Pick between Priority, Rush, or Standard withdrawal speeds. The fee will vary.
- Tap Next.
- Verify the transaction details, then tap on Confirm & Send.
- Enter your Cash PIN.
- Hit Done.