- In this tutorial, we will learn you how to install IPTV SMARTERS on your Fire Stick (also Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire Stick 4KF & Fire TV Cube ).
- IPTV SMARTERS Pro is an IPTV platform where you can access channel playlists
How to install IPTV SMARTERS PRO on your Fire Stick
Even though IPTV Smarters PRO is listed on Google Play Store and Apple App Store for Android and iOS mobiles
respectively, Amazon Store does not host it. Therefore, if you want it on your Fire Stick, you will need to sideload it,
We will download IPTV SMARTERS APK using the Downloader app
1. We will first install the Downloader app
This app will help you sideload IPTV Smarter on Fire Stick (because browser downloads are not allowed)
You may also read our detailed guide on
2. Click the Find > Search option on the home screen of Fire Stick
3. Type the name of the app (which is Downloader)
Click the Downloader option when it is displayed in the search results
Choose the Downloader icon on the following screen and download and install the app
4. Get back to the home screen of FireStick after installing the Downloader app
In the menu bar, click Settings
5. In the Settings, choose the option My Fire TV
6. When the following set of options are displayed on the next screen, click Developer Options
7. Click Install from unknown apps
8. Click Downloader to change the status to ON
With this, you have configured the Fire Stick settings to allow the installation of IPTV SMARTERS
and other third-party apps. Follow the steps below:
9.You may now open the Downloader app When you run this app for the first time, a set of prompts will appear.
Dismiss them until you see the following screen.
On this screen, you need to click the URL textbox on the right side (make sure Home option in the left menu is
selected) where it says ‘http://’
10. Go ahead and enter the following path on this window: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smarter
Note: You may also use the shortened version of the URL firesticktricks.com/smarter
11. Give it a minute or two until the IPTV SMARTERS PRO is downloaded onto your Fire Stick device
12. When the download has completed, the Downloader app will run the APK file and the installation will start
13. Wait for the installation to finish
14. Installation is concluded with the App installed notification
You may now choose to click OPEN and get started with IPTV Smarters,
I recommend choosing DONE so that you may first delete the APK file and save some space on the FireStick storage
15. If you clicked DONE above, you will be back on the Downloader interface
16. Again, click Delete
Great! You now have the IPTV SMARTERS PRO on Fire Stick.
- Therefore, to use IPTV SMARTERS PRO, you must have subscribed to at least one IPTV service.
- This is the window that you land on next. You need to get started by clicking either ADD USER in the top-right corner or ADD NEW USER in the middle of the screen
There are two ways to sign in to your IPTV service on IPTV SMARTERS APP
- Load Your Playlist or File/URL
- Login with XTREAM CODES API
Login with Xtream Codes API
- In this step, in the first box, select any name you want for example “IPTV XTREAM”. On the second and third boxes, enter the “Username” and the “Password” of your M3U line and the server URL which can also be found on your M3U line.
- Now Click on “ADD USER” to proceed to the next section.